Fully Integrated Zoom Live Streams
Need some help making your event virtual?
The Streaming Guys can integrate remote presenters using Zoom’s enterprise features allowing you to still deliver your event live to unlimited viewers.
We integrate all of your remote presenters into one seamless live stream with lower thirds, graphics, video clips and more. We can even provide a producer on site for a higher level production (providing the space allows for safe social distancing). We can live stream your event to Facebook, YouTube, your website or we can set up a white label page for you to easily send a viewing link to your audience.
A few clients we have produced integrated Zoom live streams for include CEDA, Mamamia, Melbourne City Council and CPA Australia just to name a few. Check out some examples below:
We use Zoom’s enterprise level features to ensure the best quality live streaming for you and your audience. Some of Zoom’s security features include:
- Controlled data routing that allows opt-in or opt-out of any of our data centers (excluding their home region)
- Transparency on data routing via the account administration dashboard
- Safeguards and controls to prohibit unauthorized participants such as:
- Eleven (11) digit unique meeting IDs
- Complex passwords
- Waiting Room with the ability to automatically admit participants from your domain
- Meeting lock feature that can prevent anyone from joining the meeting, and ability to remove participants
- Authentication profiles that only allow entry to registered users, or restrict to specific email domains
- Meeting host controls can enable/disable participants to:
- Content share
- Rename themselves
Read more detailed information about Zoom’s security features.